There are several reasons why doing business with I.D.S. is a wise decision:
- Diverse Product Lines – we are the one stop shop for Specialty Installed Products. Contractors enjoy the many benefits that come with making a single call.
- The Largest and Most Beautiful Showroom in the Coastal Empire – at our new facility mere minutes from I-95 and I-16 we display all of our products in our comfortable and luxurious 10000 square foot showroom.
- Full Time Trained Installers – all of our work is performed by our own well trained and quality conscious employees.
- Professional Sales Team – every I.D.S. account is assigned their own personal sales representative who have each worked in the industry for a number of years.
- Experienced Management Team – the I.D.S. management team has well over 75 years experience in the construction business. As the only large-scale locally owned Specialty supplier in the area management has a vested interest in doing every job right the first time.
- Manufacturer/Vendor Relationships – we have leveraged our extensive industry experience to create fantastic relationships with our manufacturers and have procured the most competitive pricing in the area. Furthermore, our manufacturers support all of our products with long term warranties.
- Name Brand Products – many of the products sold and installed by I.D.S. are household names, such as Rubbermaid Wire Shelving, Owens Corning Batt and Blown Insulation, Clopay Garage Doors, and many more.
From our 25000 square foot facility near Pooler, GA off of Hwy 80 we are able to easily cover a service area stretching from Brunswick, GA to Beaufort, SC and down the I-16 corridor to Statesboro and beyond. No matter the size of your project, whether it be a Garage Door replacement, or a 300 unit multi-family apartment complex please contact us and we’ll immediately assign a professional to aid and assist you.
We are proud to call this area home and are thrilled with the partnerships formed with hundreds of customers. We expect the Coastal Empire to be one of the most desirable places to live and work over the coming years and are excited about our part in helping the region to grow.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!